Friday, November 7, 2008

Free Friday...

Today in my English class I have the option of choosing what i wish to talk about. I have chosen to talk about education. I know that education isn't exactly what every teenager in the world thinks about. To me, however it's very important. My grades in high school mean alot to me because they are my only way to get a good job and get into college. I don't come from a rich family so i can't pay for my full college even with they help of my family. I don't feel sorry form myself because of it, but because of it i know the importance of education. I know that i have to keep my grades up in order to get where i want to go in life. I want to be a lawyer. I hope my dream will come true.

1 comment:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Girl you would be a great lawyer. You have a great sense of right and wrong, you are fair, but you can also get your point across when you need to. You know so many young people, myself included, do not realize how blessed they are at getting a free public education. We are definitely the exception to the rule as far as the world is concerned. Most young people only go to school if their parents are wealthy and can send them. This means that most young people around the world live their entire lives with little or no formal education. That's unbelievable.

You had a few mistakes, including several times you didn't capitalize "I" when referring to yourself. You earned a 90! Keep up the good work.