Monday, September 15, 2008

The Future (2018)

Ten years from now i hope to be graduated from college with a good paying job working at a law firm. I want to be working as a lawyer in a average town. A town bigger than the one I'm currently living in but one smaller than Amerillo. In ten years I will be exactly 26 because today is my birthday so by that time i want to try to be in a steady relationship (married), hopefully with my dream guy. However my current boy friend would work to if we could stay together that long ... but that is really doubtful. I would probably want to either already have one child (a boy) preferably, or pregnant (with a boy). I want two children when i get ready ... a boy and a girl ... boy first. I want to stay in touch with all of my family members and maybe even live close enough to them to visit them on a regular basis. I want my children to get to know and see and love thier grandparents. Ten years form now i see myself living in a nice home in the suburbs, with a big dog, a wonderful husband, maybe a rugrat, and living the life of my dreams.

1 comment:

The Vannoy Family said...

Just had to check out my favorite non-art student's blog! You're doing a great job! You are awesome!