Wednesday, September 10, 2008

One Change In My Life?

If i could change one thing in my life right here and now i would not change a thing. At this point in time of my life I'm actually happy with the way things are going. I have a few cool teachers at school, my mom is finally getting off my case, I'm having fun doing my sports and band (sometimes), I have the best boyfriend i could ever ask for, and all in all, I'm happy. I do wish that my dad could work here in town so that i could see him more than just on weekends, but he does what he has to do to give me the things i need, and I'm thankful. I also wish that i could see my brother more but he is living and working 5 hours away from home which makes that kind of hard. In all honesty though i really would not change a thing about my life at this very moment. Though things may get a little crazy from time to time, i still feel like my life is just fine the way it is.

No comments: