Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Wish ...

I wish there where a law against abortion. It would be a good law because it is my belief that abortion is killing a child. Though many people say that I'm wrong because the baby was not born or because the baby could not feel anything. How do they know that. The baby very well could have felt it as it leaves its mothers womb unwillingly. I believe that if a person gets pregnant then it is no one's fault but their own because there are so many ways in this day and time to keep from getting pregnant. Women have the pregnancy pill or shot, we have condoms, and if you are at a certain age and it is unfitting for you to have a child, or if you just don't ever want to have children you can have your tubes tied. Women who have been raped say that its not their fault that their pregnant. That is true, however it is their fault that they have decided to kill the child that they, in an unconventional way have been blessed with. There is also adoption if you don't want to keep the kid. I'm sure someone else in this would who cant have children would love a new born baby. I wish there where a law against abortion because I believe that abortion is killing. There are too many ways for a woman to keep from getting pregnant, or if she gets pregnant there are to many other options that she could do if she really did not want to keep it.

1 comment:

mrs. jenkins said...

Great thoughts, Marcy. I liked how you called even babies conceived out of a hateful situation, blessings. I agree wholeheartedly!

The only writing mechanism I would want you to be aware of are a few run-on sentences.

Very nice writing.