Monday, October 27, 2008

Invisible...

There are times when i wish that i was like Violet off of the Increadables. Being like Violet would be extremely cool. I would be able to make myself invisible any time i wanted to. I would make myself invisible when ever i didn't want to bee seen by someone i like, or don't like so that i could save myself from embarrassment. I would also turn invisible when ever i heard someone talking about me, and i would sneak over to where they where and listen in on what they had to say. One thing that bothers me is talking about me behind my back instead of to me about something you have a problem with. I wouldn't get mad and beat anybody up or play pranks on people. I would simply like to be like Violet so that i could save myself from embarrassment and so that i could listen in and find new ways to improve myself with out changing my personality or what i like or anything to extreme. I would still want to be me (M.H.T.). Having the power to be invisible would be one of the best things that would ever happen to me. Lets face it, everyone wants to be invisible sometimes.

No comments: